Green Cove Springs Facility
Roller Die + Forming has been producing custom roll formed parts for over 85 years, serving clients from all over the world including the Unites States, Canada, and Mexico. Our Green Cove Springs plant is a large 90,000 square foot facility ready to take on any job to meet your needs. With close proximity to the port of Jacksonville it is ideally located to support regional and multinational customers.
In roll forming, sheet metal passes through a specific set of matched rolls. Each set of rolls touches the passing metal and changes the shape resulting in the desired cross section. The process leads to very consistent parts making the roll forming the best way to produce a high volume of metal components.
We have many customers from various industries and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals.
Our Green Cove Springs produces many different parts for the following industries:
- Heavy Truck – Structural and Decorative Components for Classes 6, 7, and 8 commercial vehicles
- Bus – Commercial and School Bus structural and seating components
- Office Furniture -Parts for Wall Partitions, Vertical and Horizontal Filing Systems and seating
- Building Products – Structural Components for Modular Buildings, Floor Supports for Electronics Room with Fire Suppression and Garage Doors
- Medical – Elements used in the construction of Nursing Home and Home Health Care Products
- Solar – Ground and Roof Support Systems for Solar Array installations.