Industrial Maintenance Technician
Position: Full time, Hourly
Schedule: First Shift, Monday–Friday
- Locate and resolve the source of problems by observing machines in operation
- Repair gear boxes, clutch and brake assemblies, press ram assemblies etc.
- Fabricate rails, machine guards and various other items
- Troubleshoot malfunctions with multi-meters and other test instruments
- Assist in rebuilding production support equipment
- Participate in the installation of new equipment
- Perform all other duties assigned
- 2 Years of fabrication experience in an industrial environment
- 3 years repairing and maintaining industrial machinery and support equipment
- Strong understanding of electrical and mechanical components
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects effectively
- Ability to work occasional overtime to accommodate the needs of production
- Excellent fabrication skills
- OSHA 10 or 30 General Industry Safety & Health certified
- Experience with mechanical presses, roll forming
- Good understanding of machine automation controls
Machine Operator – ALL SHIFTS
Roller Die+Forming (RDF) is seeking skilled, machine operators to work first shift (7am-3:30pm) and NIGHT SHIFT (7:30 p.m.-7:00 a.m.)/11 hour shifts. 4 days a week. 4 hours OT
RDF is a metal/steel fabricator and works with roll-mills, punch presses, and makes tool and dies.
RDF is located at 1172 Industrial Blvd. Louisville, KY 40219.
If you are a motivated, hard worker, ready for a full time job working six days a week, with overtime pay and competitive benefits, email your information
Pay ranges from $12.00-$13.50 to start
Required experience: Machine operator, punch press, roll mill, assembly,: 1 year
Starting at $14.50/hour
No openings at our Frankfort, KY location at this time. We are constantly updating our Careers page. Check back at a later date for new job postings.