Accounts Receivable Manager
- Print and transmit daily invoices per customer requirements.
- Print, calculate, enter and post all cash receipts and discounts for accounts-receivable and
- Retrieve and/or download and calculate ACH payments (via email, script or customer Web
portal) remittance advices for payments received in bank lockbox(es).
- Register all sales, cash receipts, discounts and miscellaneous payments on A/R Monthly
- Distribute account statements and/or aging summaries per customer requirements, or as
- Set up and maintain A/R customer accounts to include running D&B reports and credit
references for CFO review for establishment of account credit limits and terms.
- Distribute copies of all debits deducted on customer payments to applicable plant customer-
service representative for review and; maintain and distribute Debit Memo Summary Worksheet.
- Review and resolve invoice rejections with data errors/omissions; revise and resubmit.
- Prepare PTD accounts-receivable reports for BBC requirements (daily, PTD, month-end, year-
- Reconcile accounts-receivable balances by plant to general ledger.
- Maintain proper file maintenance of A/R documentation and archive in accordance with record-
- Manage the collections process from cradle to grave coordinating credit approval, and collection
strategies for non-paying customers with management
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Four year accounting degree preferred.
- Excel proficient
Tool and Die Maker – 2nd shift
- Analyze specifications, lay out metal stock, set up and operate machine tools, and
fit and assemble parts to make and repair dies, cutting tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges,
and machinist’s hand tools.
- Performs assignments that range from the use of ordinary tool room operations to
work involving accurate relationships and extremely close tolerances.
- Makes allowances for shrinking during heat treating of tools metal flow in dies.
- Identifies and corrects problems in complicated dies and tools.
- Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet
specifications; make adjustments as necessary.
- Cut, shape, and trim blanks or blocks to specified lengths or shapes, using power
saws, power shears, rules, and hand tools.
- File, grind, shim, and adjust different parts to properly fit them together.
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools,
using machine tools and hand tools.
- Inspect finished dies for smoothness, contour conformity, and defects.
Roll Mill Operator – 1st and 2nd shift
Machine Operator – 1st and 2nd shift
- Roller Die+Forming (RDF) is seeking skilled, machine operators to work first shift (6am-2:30pm) and second shift (2:15pm-12:45am)/10 hour shifts. RDF-GA plant is a metal/steel fabricator and works with roll-mills, presses, and powder coating.
- RDF is located at 2912 Lakeview Drive, Rossville, GA 30741.
- If you are a motivated, hard worker, ready for a full time job with overtime pay and competitive benefits, email your information.
- Pay range starts from $12.00.
- Machine operating, above average mechanical skills/abilities.
- Able to read blue prints.
- Related experience will be considered.
Supply Chain Manager
- Source raw materials, purchased components, packaging materials, and supplies necessary for
- Ensure raw materials and purchase items are sources at the lowest cost possible while
maintaining an acceptable level of service.
- Take ownership of inventory levels for raw materials, purchased components and finished
goods. Ensure inventory levels are appropriate for smooth operations while working to minimize
- Ensure required finished goods inventories are on hand to support customer demands and meet
stocking level agreements.
- Conduct regular inventory cycle counts and ensure ERP system inventory matches physical
- Lead scheduling team (2 direct reports) and ensure production plans deliver acceptable on time
- Oversee scheduling process.Lead Customer Service Representatives (2 direct reports)
- Oversee Shipping/Receiving department. Work to reduce outbound freight costs.
- 3 years purchasing experience in an industrial setting. Experience with steel purchasing a plus.
- 3 years production scheduling experience.
- Must have ERP experience. Sage 100 experience a plus.
- Associate degree in business or engineering.
- Experience using Microsoft office applications (Work, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)