Roll Mill Operator – 1st and 2nd shift
Machine Operator – 1st and 2nd shift
- Roller Die+Forming (RDF) is seeking skilled, machine operators to work first shift (6am-2:30pm) and second shift (2:15pm-12:45am)/10 hour shifts. RDF-GA plant is a metal/steel fabricator and works with roll-mills, presses, and powder coating.
- RDF is located at 2912 Lakeview Drive, Rossville, GA 30741.
- If you are a motivated, hard worker, ready for a full time job with overtime pay and competitive benefits, email your information.
- Pay range starts from $12.00.
- Machine operating, above average mechanical skills/abilities.
- Able to read blue prints.
- Related experience will be considered.
- Provide engineering support to production to solve roll forming and stamping process issues. Must be willing to do whatever it takes (while maintaining safety) to get production lines going in emergency situations.
- Lead new tooling trials through production ramp up.
- Complete line speed and process improvement projects that lead to greater efficiencies.
- Work with Tool & Die Department to solve repetitive tooling issues.
- Work with the Quality department to resolve product quality related issues.
- Select required equipment for new manufacturing lines (roll forming, stamping, etc.).
- Complete various continuous improvement projects as needed.
- Must be willing to be hands-on whenever necessary.
- Strong roll forming knowledge. Ability to solve setup and tooling issues.
- Strong knowledge of pre-punch, cut-off and progressive dies.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues related to dies.
- Ability to revise tools as needed and update tooling drawings.
- 2D/3D CAD skills
- Strong knowledge of roll forming mills, stamping presses, and related ancillary equipment.
- Basic knowledge of machine controls and industrial electrical circuits.
- Experience with SMED (setup time reduction) is a plus.
- PLC experience a plus.
Production Supervisor – 2nd shift
- Supervising employees in a manufacturing environment; specifically the rollform department.
- Ensures and enforces compliance of policies and procedures
- Monitors and enforces safety procedures as related to employee practices or work environment.
- Communicates and monitors job expectations to employees by coaching, counseling etc. observing employee performance and production results and responding/reacting accordingly to ensure quality of product.
- Ensures required machinery staffed adequately to accomplish daily production results: through persistent monitoring of production progress will adapt staffing accordingly. Notifies management in a timely manner of issues that may affect daily production results.
- Maintain attendance and vacation calendar.
- Address attendance issues by counseling employees before disciplinary action has to be taken.
- Position requires previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.