Pyramid Industries de Mexico (Queretaro, Mexico)
Roller Die + Forming has produced custom roll formed parts for over 85 years. Our clients are located all over the globe including the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Our Queretaro, Mexico plant is about 40,000 square feet and is equipped to perform any roll forming job that is required.
What exactly is roll forming, though? How can roll forming benefit your company?
Roll Forming can produce different types of shaped metal components that can go into a wide variety of uses. Roll forming allows us to give you those parts at an affordable price per piece. Our Queretaro plant can produce strong metal components to your specifications and can perform a number of other functions such as punching holes in line with the roll form. For roll forming to work, sheets of metal go through rollers and these rollers bend the passing metal, giving it a shape. These rollers work together create the desired cross section. The process is consistent, produces parts with tight tolerances, and is easy to repeat. Roll forming is the best possible way to create a large number of metal components.
Roll forming in Queretaro, we have many different customers from a lot of different industries. Getting our clients their desired parts gives us that drive and passion to do what we are doing and keep doing it well. Our Mexico facility provides parts for assembly in Mexico and also ships parts back to the U.S.
Our Queretaro roll forming plant produces parts for many industries, including:
- Appliance – Structural and aesthetic components of cooking and refrigeration
- Automotive – Parts for the operation of windows, sunroofs, and sunshades
- Heavy Truck – Structural and decorative parts to the safe operation of the truck itself and the safety and comfort of the operator
- Material Handling – Components for storage and point of use assembly solutions
- Building Products – Parts used in constructing devices used in aiding the safe egress of buildings