Pyramid Industries de Mexico (Queretaro, Mexico)
Roller Die + Forming has produced custom roll formed parts for over 85 years as a roll forming company. Our clients are located all over the globe including the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Our Queretaro Mexico plant is about 40,000 square feet in size and is equipped to perform any roll forming job that is required of it. What exactly is roll forming, though? How can roll forming benefit your company?
Roll Forming can produce different types of metal components for your company that you may need. Roll forming allows us to give you those parts at an affordable price as well. Our Queretaro plant can produce lots of strong metal components to any specification that you require. For roll forming to work, sheets of metal go through rollers and these rollers touch that passing metal, giving it a shape. These rollers work together and give you the results you desire including the correct cross sections. The process is consistent and is easy to repeat. Roll forming is the best possible way to create a large number of metal components.
Roll forming in Queretaro is not easy, but Roller Die + Forming is happy to do it without hesitation, it is our passion. At Roller Die + Forming, we have many different customers in a lot of different industries. Getting our clients their desired parts gives us that drive and passion to do what we are doing and keep doing it well.
Our Queretaro roll forming plant produces parts for many industries, including:
- Appliance – Structural and aesthetic components of cooking and refrigeration
- Automotive – Parts for the operation of windows, sunroofs and sunshades
- Heavy Truck – Structural and decorative parts to the safe operation of the truck itself and the safety and comfort of the operator.
- Material Handling – Components for storage and point of use assembly solutions
- Building Products – Parts used in constructing devices used in aiding the safe egress of buildings
- Roll Forming