Aluminum Extrusion Services
For your high-quality custom aluminum extrusions, Roller Die + Forming is the ideal company to turn to. We offer you a wide range of aluminum extrusion services, including piercing, bending, welding, and notching. Our experts can also help with standard, custom shapes, and designs. Currently, we provide aluminum fabricated components and extruded aluminum products to various businesses and industries across North America.
For some parts, an aluminum extrusion is the proper type material to use. In addition to roll form expertise, Roller Die has many years of experience in custom aluminum extrusion services.
What is Aluminum Extrusion?
Aluminum extrusion refers to a process that is used in transforming aluminum alloy into objects, parts, and components that can be used for a wide range of applications. The process involves shaping aluminum material by forcing it through a shaped space in a die. The extrusion process makes use of all the unique combinations of the physical characteristic of aluminum material.
What are the Benefits of Aluminum Extrusions?
Below are some of the advantages of aluminum extrusions:
- Lightweight: Aluminum weighs about one-third of steel, iron, brass, or copper. This makes aluminum extrusions easy to handle. Also, they are suitable for transportation and applications that require lightweight parts.
- Strong and Durable: Aluminum extrusions offer added strength and durability. Also, varying strength and thickness can be concentrated where they are required.
- Corrosion Resistant: Also, Aluminum extrusions are highly resistant to corrosion or rust. The surface protection can also be enhanced to prevent rust and improve longevity.
- Non-Sparking: Since aluminum is non-sparking, aluminum extrusions are suitable for applications that involve explosive materials.
- Customizable Options: Above all, aluminum extrusions can be easily tailored to meet various standards, designs, functionalities, and aesthetics. This is why aluminum is the preferred material for designing various parts and components.
Our Aluminum Extrusion Capabilities
Roller Die + Forming remains your one-stop-shop for your various aluminum extrusion needs. Our wide-ranging aluminum extrusion capabilities make it possible for us to meet a variety of customer demands from tight tolerances and large sizes to custom alloys, as well as enhanced mechanical properties. Also, we serve companies in a wide range of industries, including automotive, building & construction, transportation, consumer goods, solar, and so forth. No matter your aluminum extrusion needs, we have the ideal solution for you. Contact us today to find out how we can help with your project.