What We Offer
- Weekly Pay
- Starting Salary: $16 – $18 per hour with 90-day performance review
- Full benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Life
- Holiday Pay after 30 days of employment
- Fun company culture
- Work/Life balance
- Lots of opportunities for Growth! Recruiting from within
- $50 weekly gas stipend through August
- Monday-Thursday, 5:00 AM – 3.30 PM w/ OT as needed
- Monday-Thursday, 3:00 PM – 1.30 AM w/ OT as needed
- Operate Roll Form machine and other machines, as needed (i.e. power presses, plate rolls, brakes, and computer numerically controlled equipment) to bend, roll, ream or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products.
- Assembles parts and/or subassemblies to form products using fixtures, hand tools, and power tools.
- Box and labels parts ensuring usage of proper labels. Pack parts ensuring proper labels are affixed to the shipping carton.
- Read and understand how to use measuring devices such as calipers and tape measures.
- All duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Proficient use of hand and power tools
- Mechanical background (i.e. small engine repair)
- Experience using calipers
- Experience running manufacturing machinery (i.e. Roll Mill, Press Machine, etc.)
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Must be able to maintain steady pace throughout the day
- Must be able to meet production standards
- Must have flexibility in work schedule
- Must be able to meet attendance standards
- Ability to follow written work instructions.
- Must be capable of using various measuring devices as necessary for verifying dimensions, hole locations, etc. of parts.
Standing, walking; repetitive movement; bending or twisting; exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable; meeting strict deadlines; responsibility for the health and safety of others and wearing of protective or safety equipment. Must be able to pass background and drug screen. Must be able to meet attendance standards. Good attention to detail.
Physical Abilities and Requirements:
Visual and Hearing: Eyesight appropriate for visual inspection of appearance of parts, must be able to hear clearly with assistance, wearing hearing protection.
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.