Administers quality policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas in the quality job family. Ensures employees in functional areas follow established procedures and generate finished work product under time and budgetary constraints and ensures product yields the expected outcome and meets established quality levels. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complex tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Experience and Skill Sets Needed:
- Typically reports to a unit/department head.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or 7-10 years of experience in the field or in a core competencies related area.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Must be capable of using various hand measuring devices such as micrometer, height gauges, and others as required.
- Must be familiar with various manufacturing processes.
- Must have experienced in reading blueprints and GDT.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the job.
- Must have experience in computers emails, excel, word.
- Must have experience with Auditing.
- Must have experience in Calibration and Calibration programs.
- Must have experience with ISO 9000, PPAP’s, or AS9100.
- Must have experience with CMM’s and some Programming.
- Must have the ability to generate reports and do required paperwork.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior relevant job experience preferred.
- Ability to move around manufacturing floor.
- Physical Sitting, standing, bending, reaching, occasional lifting weights to 35lbs.
- $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Green Cove Springs FL