What we offer
- Starting wage of 16-18/hr, with overtime as needed
- $50 weekly gas stipend through August 2022
- Four-day work-week (most weeks)
- Excellent benefits and holiday pay
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Weekly pay
- First Shift: M-Fri 5A-3:30P and additional overtime as needed.
- Weekend Shift: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5A-3:30P. Work 36 hours, and get paid for 40.
- Possible increase in pay after a 90-day probationary period, at which time performance and attendance will determine increase.
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material.
- You will be pushing, lifting and moving relatively heavy parts and will be on your feet all day.
- MUST be mechanically inclined and be able to troubleshoot issues
- MUST have experience operating heavy machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Must have the following technical skills: equipment maintenance and selection; installation; operation monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Standing, walking; repetitive movement; bending or twisting; exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable; exposure to heat (uncooled facility); exposure to contaminants and hazardous equipment; exposure to minor burns, cuts, bites, or stings; meeting strict deadlines; responsibility for the health and safety of others; and, wearing of protective or safety equipment; meet attendance standards
Physical Abilities and Requirements
- Visual and Hearing: Must be able to see with corrective eye wear, must be able to hear clearly with assistance, wearing hearing protection.
- Lifting-must be able to lift 0-50 lbs and/or greater than 50 lbs with assistance, push up to 300 lbs
- Standing, walking; repetitive movement; bending or twisting; exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable; exposure to contaminants and hazardous equipment; exposure to minor burns, cuts, bites, or stings; meeting strict deadlines; responsibility for the health and safety of others; and, wearing of protective or safety equipment.
- Must be able to pass basic Reading and Math Test, if required.
- Must be able to meet attendance standards.
- Good attention to detail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not to be an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
Serious candidates with a strong work ethic are encouraged to apply.
- $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
Job Category: 1st Shift
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Green Cove Springs FL