Roller Die, a leader in Roll Form technology since 1951, has an immediate opening in our Green Cove Springs facility for a Quality Technician.
What We Offer:
- Starting Pay: $16-$20 per hour, paid weekly
- $50 weekly Gas stipend through August 2022
- Full benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Life
- Holiday Pay after 30 days of employment
- Lots of opportunities for Growth! Recruiting from within
- Fun company culture
The ideal candidate will have Metal/Steel Quality experience, excellent computer skills (Excel, WORD, and other necessary computer software technology), and at least 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a quality assurance role.
Experience and Skill Sets Needed:
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications,
- Be able to use basic measuring devices – micrometers, calipers, tape measure, and check gages,
- Monitor the floor and fill out check sheets. It will be the duty of the inspectors to fill out the check sheets thus keeping the processes going unless there is an issue.
- Have basic computer skills in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word,
- Have basic math skills.
- Have experience creating control plans.
- Perform first and last piece inspections.
- Alert management when quality issues arise.
- Issues, when necessary, rejection tags for purchased materials, internal parts, and finished goods.
- CMM experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- The ability to work overtime when needed is preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 and floor auditing is preferred.
- Experience in AS9100, ISO, PPAP, and GMP preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Must also be able to conform to all safety standards including properly responding to forklift horns and stop pressure and fire notifications.
- Employees are not allowed to wear headphones except as expressly required by OSHA under limited circumstances.
- Visual and Hearing: Eyesight appropriate for visual inspection of appearance of parts, must be able to hear clearly with assistance, wearing hearing protection.
- $16.00 – $20.00 per hour